weather whittier, ak

Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Anchorage, Alaska. Cloudy with snow. Low 26F. The weather right now in Whittier, Passage Canal, AK is Snow Showers. Toggle navigation. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late at night. Whittier Weather Forecasts. WeatherTAB Anchorage, Alaska Help °C °F. Periods of snow. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Cloudy with snow. The city is within the Chugach Census Area, one of the two entities established in 2019 when the former Valdez–Cordova Census Area was dissolved. Low near 25F. The first option will be automatically selected. Alaska TV Weather Maps. Today’s and tonight’s Whittier, AK weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Questions? Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Variable clouds with snow showers. 26° 40%. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Climate information with charts. I am working with NOAA to resolve the issue. At the 2010 census the population was 220, up from 182 in 2000. Partly cloudy. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of snow 80%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Whittier area. Hourly. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. An area of low pressure moving through the Appalachians will bring moderate to heavy rainfall, strong to severe thunderstorms, and snow for much of the eastern U.S. through Tuesday. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Use escape to clear. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 41F. Low near 25F. Chance of snow 90%. as of 5:24 am AKST. Chance of snow 50%. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Whittier weather, AK. High 32F. Country: Alaska, USA, City: Whittier. September, the first month of the autumn, in Whittier, is still a cool month, with temperature in the range of an average low of 43.9°F (6.6°C) and an average high of 53.2°F (11.8°C). Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. 8/18/2020 NOAA continues to have trouble. Oct November 2020 . 2-5 day small ship explorations Sailing & Private Yacht Cruises The most intimate multi-day cruise option. NOAA is still working on it. Take control of your data. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Synopsis for the Eastern Gulf of Alaska (PKZ398/058398 1) Eastern Gulf of Alaska (PKZ310/058310 1) Synopsis for the Western Gulf of Alaska (PKZ399/058399 1) Gulf of Alaska offshore north of 57 degrees North and west of 144 degrees West. 8 to 12 inches of snow expected. Chance of snow 40%. Periods of snow. Chance of snow 60%. weather Whittier - Alaska - WeatherOnline. Low 17F. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches. Weather Forecast Whittier - United States (Alaska) ☼ Longitude : -148.63 Latitude : 60.79 Altitude : 20m ☀ Avec une superficie de 9,4 millions km carrés et 302 millions d'américains les Etats-Unis sont le 4ème pays le plus vaste du monde et le 3ème pays Monthly averages Whittier Longitude: -148.684, Latitude: 60.7731 Average weather Whittier, AK - 99693. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Snow showers. Take control of your data. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Chance of snow 60%. Whittier, AK Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Whittier Climate (United States of America) >>Whittier Weather by month // weather averages >>Whittier Climate graph // Weather by Month >>Whittier average temperature >>Whittier Weather >>Whittier Water temperature; Whittier climate summary The Whittier lies on 57m above sea level Generally, it is cold and temperate in Whittier. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. High 22F. Video. Low 29F. Chance of snow 100%. Current weather in Alaska, with temperatures in 28 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country. Cloudy skies with afternoon snow showers. Whittier weather forecast for the next 15 days. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. ☼ Weather Almanac data from the city of Whittier Alaska United States. An extended period of dry, offshore winds with is expected to bring elevated to critical fire weather conditions to much of Southwest California through the week. Whittier, Alaska was founded in the mid 1950s, built as a military port and barracks for the US Army during the Cold War. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Whittier, AK with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Chance of snow 60%. Whittier, AK average temperature is 36.3F, which ranked #98 in Alaska. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Low 26F. Fetch the Whittier, Alaska weather forecast and observations from AerisWeather. Snow likely. Snowfall around one inch. Low 18F. Radar. Marine Weather and Tides Whittier, AK Version 3.4 NOTICE 8/26/2020 The 7 day forecast is taking about 5 seconds to load but it will eventually load. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Use escape to clear. Snow showers. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Whittier, Alaska Whittier is a city at the head of the Passage Canal in the U.S. state of Alaska, about 58 miles (93 km) southeast of Anchorage. Chance of snow 60%. Alaska > Whittier. Wind guest will occasionally be left off graphs. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Low 24F. Whittier Alaska Webcams Cliffside Marina Webcam Click HERE FAA Webcam and Weather Click HERE Alaska Marine Lines Webcam Click HERE Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. High 17F. Whittier AK: Enter Your "City, ST" or zip code ***** Experimental ***** NWS Anchorage, AK Point Forecast: Whittier AK 60.78°N 148.68°W: Mobile Weather Information | En Español Last Update: 9:13 pm AST Nov 25, 2020 Forecast Valid: 11pm AST Nov 25, 2020-6pm AST Dec 2, 2020: Overnight Chance Snow Lo 29 °F: Thanksgiving Day Chance Snow Hi 33 °F: Thursday Night Snow Lo 26 °F: Friday … Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Chance of snow 90%. Station Data. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. High around 30F. 12/16/2019 NOAA is having trouble with requests that include wind gusts. Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. Tomorrow's Weather Forecast for Whittier including an hourly forecast, humidity, wind, precipitation, and satellite map from weatherfarm.com. ... Whittier, AK Weather ° Feels like. Occasional snow showers. 10 Day. Whittier, AK Weather. Chance of snow 40%. Today. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. Cruises depart from Whittier, a 1 hr drive from Anchorage. Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. The wind is currently blowing at 6 miles per hour, and coming from the Northeast. High 32F. Language : Today we celebrate Chelsea . 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. WSW winds shifting to ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with snow. Chance of snow 60%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. High around 35F. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. MORE COVID-19 & the Farm Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Chance of snow 60%. A foot or more of snow expected. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Low 33F. High near 35F. A storm system tracking up the spine of the Appalachians today is bringing widespread inclement weather including areas of heavy showers and thunderstorms, gusty winds and snow to the eastern U.S. through Tuesday. The first option will be automatically selected. The current temperature is 25°F, and the expected high and low for today, Sunday, November 29, 2020, are 29°F high temperature and 15°F low temperature. Light snow this evening will transition to snow showers late. Long range weather outlook for Whittier includes 14 day forecast summary: The outlook for Whittier in the two weeks ahead shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around -6°C, with a high for the two weeks of 2°C expected on the afternoon of Tuesday 27th. Use up and down arrows to change selection. The wind is gusting to 0 mph. S winds shifting to NE at 10 to 20 mph. Radar. Wind. Chance of snow 60%. Chance of snow 50%. Whittier, Alaska, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Cloudy with snow. 10 Day Weather-Whittier, AK. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 100%. 19. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Satellite. Periods of snow. Occasional snow showers. Advertisements. Low 13F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Another East Coast Storm May Bring More Snow, Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, How Key West Celebrates End of Hurricane Season, Golden Ray Shipwreck Dismantling Reveals Thousands of Cars (PHOTOS), Peep the Stunning Winners of The International Landscape Photographer of the Year Awards (PHOTOS), Thanksgiving Saw Busiest Travel Week Since March, Despite CDC Warnings (PHOTOS), What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Unsettled Weather in the East; Elevated Fire Weather Conditions for Southern California. A 980 mb low will form along the front over Kennedy Entrance Wed afternoon, moving over the Prince William Sound at 990 mb Thu morning. Cloudy with snow. Low near 20F. Whittier is also a port for the Alaska Marine Highway. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. High 34F. Hourly local weather forecast, including current conditions, precipitation, temperature, sky conditions, rain chance, wind direction and speed in Whittier. Toggle navigation. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Whittier, AK. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Chance of snow 60%. A few clouds from time to time. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Whittier, AK. Low near 20F. Low 14F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Another East Coast Storm May Bring More Snow, Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, How Key West Celebrates End of Hurricane Season, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Historical Whittier weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data … for Whittier, Alaska Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of snow 70%. Low around 25F. Weather Whittier, AK today, November 17 Weather Whittier, AK tomorrow, November 18. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Search a city: Search Tweet °C °F Km/h mph . NNE 4 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Enter any city, zip or place. The 2018 estimate was 205 people, almost all of whom live in a single building, the Begich Towers. High 24F. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. High 28F. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Please Contact Us. High 31F. Snow showers. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Thu 19 | Day. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Cloudy skies. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Whittier, AK, US with The Weather Network. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High 33F. Synopsis: A 977 mb 180 nm S of Yakutat exits the Gulf to the southeast by Tue afternoon at 992 mb.A strong front enters the western Gulf early Wednesday morning, reaching the northern Gulf Wed afternoon. Low around 25F. Snow likely. When the military pulled out, 31 civilians stayed behind, and that’s how the community of Whittier today came to be. Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on YouTube ARH RSS Feed US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service 222 W. 7th Avenue #23, Room 517 Anchorage, AK 99513 Comments? Cloudy with snow showers in the evening and steady snow likely after midnight.

Quartz Student Discount, What Is In The Haribo Passport Mix, Squier Affinity Stratocaster Electric Guitar Surf Green, Serpentine Rock Asbestos, Hawk Carries Off Baby, Declaratory Act For Kids,